Super Nintendo emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- added preliminary Game Boy Color emulation;
- NES: added MMC6, VRC1, VRC2, VRC3 emulation;
- NES: fixed MMC5 banking and added split-screen support [Cydrak];
- NES: pass all of blargg's ppu_vbl_nmi tests, pass more sprite tests;
- NES: palette is now generated algorithmically [Bisqwit];
- SNES: fixed SA-1 IRQ regression caused by code refactoring;
- Game Boy: rewrote audio channel mixing code; sound output is greatly improved as a result;
- Game Boy: uses DMG boot ROM instead of SGB boot ROM;
- Game Boy: fixed potential bug when loading save states;
- phoenix: fixed ListView focus issue [X-Fi6];
- phoenix: fixed dialog message parsing [X-Fi6];
- ui: video output is truly 24-bit now; SNES luma=0 edge case emulated;
- ui: audio frequency, latency, resampler are now user configurable;
- ui: gamma ramp is dynamically adjustable;
- ui: all filters ported to 24-bit mode (speed hit to HQ2x);
- ui: added turbo button mappings for all generic controllers;
- ui: fixed audio volume on unmute via menu [Ver Greeneyes];
- ui: shrink window option does nothing when no cartridge is loaded;
- ui: re-added compositor disable, driver verification from v082.
News source: http://byuu.org
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.