March 18th, 2012, 23:48 Posted By: wraggster
news via http://www.emucr.com/
Fceux SVN r2467 is compiled. FCEUX is a cross platform, NTSC and PAL Famicom/NES emulator that is an evolution of the original FCE Ultra emulator. Over time FCE Ultra had separated into many separate branches. The concept behind FCEUX is to merge elements from FCE Ultra, FCEU rerecording, FCEUXD, FCEUXDSP, and FCEU-mm into a single branch of FCEU. As the X implies, it is an all-encompassing FCEU emulator that gives the best of all worlds for the general player, the ROM-hacking community, and the Tool-Assisted Speedrun Community.
Fceux SVN changelog:
* Taseditor: fixed known WinXP bug with scrollbar arrows
* Taseditor: 2x faster scrolling
* Taseditor: branch description text size = size of edit fields
* Taseditor: observing Piano Roll with right button
* Taseditor: holding Shift when drawing lines
added sf# 3502658 to TODO list
sdl: doc typo fix
* Taseditor: set/pick Markers by doubleclick, throw Markers away
* Taseditor: clicks on Input don't change Selection
* Taseditor: selection by dragging from Frame#
* Taseditor: better way to check doubletap for Shift and Ctrl keys
* Taseditor: no more "allow keys in Piano Roll"; new accelerators: Ctrl + arrows, Shift + arrows, Home/End/Page Up/Page Down, Ctrl + Home/End, Shift + Home/End
* Taseditor: showing row_last_clicked when Shift or Alt is held
varous bugfixes, xstring trimming functions logic bugs, etc
some refactoring, some wtfs...
fix to previous
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here