Got an email today from shop i used to visit alot about the release of a USB Flash Cart for Gameboy and Gameboy Colour games, this can be used on not only the Gameboy and Gameboy Colour but also the GBA and GBA SP:
Heres the details:
· Build-in 64M memory. (2 pages, 32M per page)
· Supports GB / GBC / GBA / GBA SP
· Supports GB / GBC ROMs (include LSDJ)
· Multiple game ROMs burning is allowed
· Connect to PC via USB cable
· Supports Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 (Beta)
· Easy replaceable battery (for SRAM - CR1220, 3V). No soldering is needed.
- Game saver is stored in SRAM. It could only store one game saver at the same time !
- Also compatible with GB Transferer I & II
- The USB <> miniUSB cable is include in this package !
- Switching between BANK 1 and BANK 2 after POWER OFF the handheld for a second, then POWER ON again. Green LED is ON, if switched to the second bank. If not, BANK 1 is active.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.