July 17th, 2012, 11:06 Posted By: wraggster
NES/GBA/GB/Lynx/PC Engine/PC-FX/Wonderswan/Genesis/SNES/VirtualBoy/PS1 emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- Only use AI_ADDRCONFIG flag with getaddrinfo() hints if it's available; fixes a compilation error on OpenBSD.
- Disallow manual save states with snes module during netplay, since the bsnes save state code alters the current state on save state, which would cause desynchs, or annoyances and extra bandwidth usage to work around the issue, in a netplay environment.
- Netplay: Removed setting netplay.merge, since similar functionality can be obtained by issuing one or more of the newly-added commands. Added /take, /dupe, and /drop commands.
- PSX: Implemented CD-XA playback current file and channel matching(per very limited tests on a real PS1), fixes broken speech in Yarudora Series Vol.1 - Double Cast.
- Netplay: BSD/POSIX: Only use MSG_NOSIGNAL if it is defined; fixes compilation issue on Mac OS X. And don't use MSG_NOSIGNAL for recv(), only send().
- BSD/POSIX: Use socket option SO_NOSIGPIPE, if available. Handle a recv() return value of zero properly(or at least semi-properly :b), to prevent a lockup in certain situations.
- Added player /swap command(requires mednafen-server 0.5.0).
- SMS: Added Power Strike II to the internal game database, to force PAL mode, per suggestion from megadriver.
News source: http://forum.fobby.net
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here