My Nes v4 Beta is released. My Nes is a portable open source NES/FAMICOM emulator written in C#. it cannot emulate 100%, it still a primitive one and needs a lot of work. however it has been tested and support over 200 games, 100 playable perfectly.
My Nes v4 Beta Changelog:
* Added option in browser for each folder that allows to show files in sub folders and to let the user choose wether to list sub folders in the list.
* Added ability to use NES DATABASE xml files for rom information, detecting right tv format for game and for mappers emulation.
* Video modes removed, only Direct3D is supported now. No need for them since My Nes renders pixel accurate now.
* Added option to display/hide the first 8 scanline in NTSC format in Direct3D.
* Added state stream for state save/load files.
* General emulation code optimization.
* Added ppu sprites evulation.
* Added support for ppu emphasis and monochrome effects.
* Added ppu internal ntsc palette generator.
* Fixed ppu frame timings.
* Fixed ppu odd frames.
* Fixed nmi timing and supression.
* Fixed four-screen.
* Fixed mapper # 58 and 65.
* Minor bugs fixed.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.